Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Hosting for online pharmacy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Guys

I am here only to find out any reputed provider that is willing to host our Online Pharmacy.
Also, what are payment processor options? I know it's hard to find payment processor so will be taking Bitcoins to start with.
Would like to know your views on Bullten.com hosting? Is it a reliable one?

Any suggestions and replies are very much appreciated.
I am very happy with the performance of my sites there. I dont really enjoy learning about web servers and stuff, however, I have enjoyed getting everything setup, you just need to have a level of patience and explain everything in detail and everything will happen. If you value excellent service, advice and professional support don't look any further - Bullten.com is great!
Hosting from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk are good enough to sign up with.
Brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.
Very kind, easy to work with, and exceptional service and value.
Great satisfaction and reliability. Highly recommended. Bullten.com hosting is professional.
The transition from my previous host to bullten.com web host was a smooth one.
This website has live chat even on the weekends. I needed help and one of their tech dudes appeared. Answered all my questions in a timely matter.