Domain Social Forums

Full Version: VPS (managed) hosting recommendations?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need help. Want to order VPS (managed):
40 GB - HD, 1 GB - RAM, 1 TB - Bandwidth, Linux
Any recommendations?
One of my friends recommend me to try Exmasters.com vps hosting service cos they offer such an opportunity.
Do you know anything about their reliability? What host would you choose? Any alternatives?
Solid and reliable VPS deals are available from QHoster.com (happy2018) and Libertyvps.net.
Their main concern is server stability and reliable with low prices and quality support.
Check out hostwinds.com ssd vps deals. They deserve to be in the top listing of hosting providers.
The are supporting the customer (me) very well and listen to my wishes. The price and their products are great.
Hello Glaceptra,

Check Out Once Medha Hosting.com Offering Best Service With Low Cost If you Like it Contact at https://medhahosting.com/about-us/contact-us/

Thank you
Have a look at VPS deals from hostwinds.com and hostingsource.com as their plans are able to satisfy all your needs.
Plans are full of useful resources and uptime is high and network is fully-redundant.
Support is second to none.
In VPS hosting, which stands for Virtual Private Server hosting, a physical server is divided into several logical virtual servers, each of which is private. This means that, contrary to shared hosting, you get full root access to your server, no other user can sneak into your account or files. You can also fine tune all configuration files and you can even run any linux program that you may want to.

VPS hosting is almost as good as dedicated hosting. The only drawback is lower performance since the physical resources (processor, hard drive, etc.) are shared between several VPS instances. The advantage, though, is that you get all the security and flexibility of a dedicated server, at just a fraction of the price.

The main caveats in choosing your VPS hosting provider, are:

Performance: this depends as much on the actual specs of the physical servers the hosting company uses as on how many virtual servers the hosting provider decides to run on each physical server. This information is very difficult to get by.
Technical support: with root access to your server, it is pretty easy to mess things up. In those cases, quality and reactive technical support make a huge difference from one host to another.
Hello Glaceptra,
Please check out HostJinni.com for VPS hosting, one of my friends suggest me.I am using VPS Hosting for last 6 months and I have no problem with that.
So you can try HostJinni.
Overall the package I use makes Exmasters.com host unbeatable in this day and age when being online is a key factor in any business.
Phone Support is available during the day light hours and provides a perfect opportunity to get some first hand information and assistance from a friendly voice always ready to help.
If you need good and reliable managed VPS, I can recommend these hosts:
- rareservers.com
- inmotionhosting.com
- viux.com
Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.