Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Ipowerweb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I use this one for Mysticthunder, which I started before I knew anything. I thought they were okay until I had a billing problem. 40 mins + the first time I called before I got to talk with someone and 30 + the second time. Then even when I had e-mails saying it was restored it wasn't. I called tech support and they said it wasn't paid and it was. I almost lost it.

Sheesh anyone else like this? Or just Ipowerweb?
Thanks for the warning. I hadn't heard anything about the company and maybe the poor customer service is why.
I'm not familiar with the company, but the long customer service waits reminds me of my ISP and phone company.

Am I correct in assuming that to switch your site to a different host, you'd be pretty much going back to square one?
I use ipowerweb also. I have been with them for 5 years now and for the first 4.5 years of that I would of recommended them to anyone and defended them but since about 9/07 there customer service has went way down hill I have waited on the phone for 2.5 hours one night. I have seceriously been thinking of leaving them lately its been a night mare every since they started moving everyone to there new hosting plat form. Hopefully things will settle down after they get all the accounts moved. If not I will be moving all my sites any recommdations for a host that gives you all this that ipower does.

3000 gigs of space
30,000 gigs of transfer
host 25 domains with 1 account
All the latest bells and whistles.

All for only $95 a year.
Weiwei's post reported.
ipowerweb is a reseller of ipower.com; hence you may not get proper support. But iPower is the best alongwith Hostican