Domain Social Forums

Full Version: porscheology.com seeking appraisal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what do you think?
no site.
price ?
When I close my eyes and try to spell this word you've coined....I cannot spell it. I think someone dealing porsches, couldn't probably afford a shorter name. 12 letters is quite a mouthful and the word doesn't even register on overture. I wouldn't pay a reg fee on it.

Feel better knowing that I have some real white elephants in my portfolio too, so please don't take offense.

T
Thank-you,tiz more for one,who studies porsche.[cool icon you have]no offense taken.
what do you think about http://www.ltopsrus.com
I am a little lost on both names. Is the second short for "large" tops "r" us?
To be honest I like the "look" of the first one, but couldn't spell it if asked later.

Then again my spelling is horrible.
I am no expert with appraisals, but as a user, I think they are kind of difficult to get there... they don't make any sense to me, not even if I was crazy about porches.... but good luck with that!!
berlinlife06 Wrote:I am no expert with appraisals, but as a user, I think they are kind of difficult to get there... they don't make any sense to me, not even if I was crazy about porches.... but good luck with that!!

hopefully it makes dollarsRolleyesnot sense.
afoodbook Wrote:hopefully it makes dollarsRolleyesnot sense.
You can always hope. I think you will have to develope it somehow and then get some traffic to it before it will sell. I don't think it will sell by name alone.
wat type is it of