Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Mobi Domain Names
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can me parked MOBI domains be parked?
What is the best way to develop a Mobi site?
I have my .mobi domains parked with Namedrive.com

I've created a .mobi site with http://mtld.mobi/ but I haven't launched it yet...
sure, you can park mobi domains where ever you want. It's the same as any other domain, and dosen't have any additional restrictions. You can point the nameservers or forward the domain whereever you want.

If you want to create a mobi site, I'm assuming that you mean a site that is viewable on cell phones. Yo can do that yourself in any web development package (just keep to low dimensions and sizes for frames and images).

The easiest thing would probably be what David did (above post).

Zach
Is there a good site to list mobi's for sale ?

Sedo just doesn't seem to work.

thanks
Lqdreamer Wrote:Is there a good site to list mobi's for sale ?

Sedo just doesn't seem to work.

thanks

Sedo is having a big publicized .mobi auction coming soon. The only catch is it has to be a functioning .mobi site. Go to Sedo to find more information.

Other than that, .mobi domains don't sell well. I've been holding onto my .mobi domains in hopes of selling them for crazy money in the future...
thanks for the reply
I think developing a .mobi site will bring you more profits in the long run. I believe that, like the internet, surfing on the cellphone will be a flat rate soon and everybody will be doing it without fearing huge bills at the end of the month.