Domain Social Forums

Full Version: why.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I do not own this domain now, but I actually know someone who owned it a very long time ago.

What would it be worth today?
I would say at least $2000
It's a great domain name ...could use it with anything and it's short too! $2000 might be cheap really.
$2,000 for why.net sounds cheap.
I agree. I wrote at least $2000, meaning that it seems appropriate in a reseller market to let it go for $2000. For an end user, you are probably looking at low $xx,xxx.. based on recent .net sales.
It's fun to imagine marketing ideas for a name like why.com. The list is pretty endless, and I only wish I had the name!
That is so disappointing for my friend. He really did not know the value of it back in the day. Oh well, live and learn I guess.
It's always a learning process ...just like poker, know when to hold them and know when to fold them, right? Too bad for your friend though.
Too bad for your friend!
I think it has many ways being used or marketed. You really just have to decide what direction you want to take and then go from there. It's very promising indeed!