Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Good EU Webhoster for Wordpress site?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys,
does anyone has a clue, which webhoster has good conditions for CMS Sytems like Wordpress?
I dont know much about IT, so i want to have a webhoster, that has a very good support. Also i want to have good prices for what i get.

Can I trust swissns.ch web host? Any reviews, alternatives, feedbacks?

Thanks.
QHoster.com and hosting.uk plans a re the best in Europe.
Great price and great service. Easy to use software.
https://libertyvps.net/
They have their servers located in Europe. I think you will be able to find good services there.
KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net plans are worthwhile.
They have been focused on providing the highest level of service for the 100,000+ websites they host.
The server cost is way too cheap. The technical support is just awesome. It's 24/7. Response time is very quick.
Give swissns.ch web hosting a try.
I am satisfied with swissns.ch customer service and tech support. The features are easy to use i.e. cpanel.
I don’t mind paying the extra for the service and support that I have received. I have sent in support tickets that were answered in less than one hour. Great job
ASVhost.com and kvchosting.net services are good enough to sign up with.
These guys provide fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.