Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Reliable hosting solution for Wordpress ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for a hosting solution with these specs:
WordPress, Linux, 100 GBS of disk space, 2400 GBS of bandwidth. Linux, unmanaged.
Any experience with digitalserver.com.mx and also libertyvps.net web hosting services?
What host is better?
For about 10 months now we have had our whm/cpanel dedicated with digitalserver.com.mx hosting. Everything works well.
Great web host. Uptime has been excellent and when something happens if anything support is on top of it.
Accounts from owned-networks.net and hosting.uk are good and reliable enough to have a deal with.
I strongly recommend to get service of them. Also fees are very reasonable. Newcomers should try this service.
This is a great website. It's easy to use and Libertyvps.net customer support is the best I've ever seen.
It's almost like walking right up to the owner and asking them for help.
It is professional web hosting provider. Everything works fine.
I chose libertyvps.net a year ago because they had the cheapest prices but it turned out they had the best support as well.
There are many useful features included into their hosting plans.
Rockhoster.com and legionbox.com plans are nice and woerth trying due to their top-notch services.
Awesome. The customer service is good, I had to get some info and someone got back to me within 15 minutes via email. Their response time is very fast. I could see them in the Top Rankings in great offering great hosting products and customer service at an affordable price range.
Take your time to look at Hostnamaste.com web hosting deals. High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!
Try deals from rfeliable providers, I mean misterhost.net and hostingsource.com.
Excellent customer service, they make me very happy, always at service, prompt response, 100 percentage cooperative and stable servers and knowledgeable team.