Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Affordable VPS for e-commerce hosting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
- Disk space - 20 gbs
- Anti-virus Protection
- DDos protection
- 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
I would like to know your views on Cloudarion.com Linux SSDVPS hosting plans?
How stable is this host for running e-commerce sites? Any info about them?
ASVhost.com and hostround.com can be good for you.
They are awesome. Truly. I've used other hosts and none compare.
Straight up. Fairly priced. Knowledgeable.
Professional. Thorough. Diligent.
I would recommend kvchosting.net
They have wide range of the solutions started from shared up to dedicated server based on SSD and I assume with them you can get the best service quality and support.
VPS accounts from QHoster.com and HostingSource.com are worth trying.
They are the best so far and I believe they are the best. Excellent customer support, reliable servers, fair prices, and all the features you will ever need.
I have been with cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting for a while to appreciate their professionalism. The couple of times I had problems, the support staff has was right up there for me to respond, the matter resolved within minutes, with no fuss. Uptime is unprecedented. Simple hosting tools and panels, easy to work and having options to retain flexibility.
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are trustworthy enough to have a deal with.
They are really good website hosts. They have a variety of hosting options and a variety of options. The pricing is budget friendly.
Would like to add that hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting has been a solid experience overall for me.
The goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.
QHoster.com and libertyvps.net VPS accounts are full of useful resources with high uptime and inexpensive prices.
They will meet your expectations - these companies provide great network uptime and they offer attractive web hosting solutions.
QHoster.com and hosting.uk VPS accounts are worthy and affordable.
The support system is very fast, polite, well-informed.