Domain Social Forums

Full Version: how much?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how much have you earned for selling your pre-registered domain names?
do they have high PR's/traffic? where do you sell them? share us your secrets Wink
question.. in your pic, are you topless? don't you think that's a bit immodest?
^ hey that's not me. it's one of america's next top model finalists - melrose.
and i never see the pic as one.
but for all of you who are so much of a conservative, i've changed the pic now.
just don't hijack my thread. thanks.
annerz Wrote:how much have you earned for selling your pre-registered domain names?
do they have high PR's/traffic? where do you sell them? share us your secrets Wink

I am not having much luck right now. But I only have a few names and I trying to develope them first. Sort of like planting a crop and letting grow before selling. Smile
^ me, too. the only domains i've sold so far, were those that i didn't want anymore -- crappy ones. now, i'm, well... TRYING to develop a couple of sites or more, and then turn them over once they've gained enough traffic and all.
I make a few thousand a month in domain sales and a nice amount of supplimental revenue in traffic and parking.

All i can say is keep track of demand and register around that. Then hold on to a name (although you cant do this with all names) and sell them after. I rarely sell a domain that i've had for less than a year. I usually sell 2 or 3 years after. If you're not in a hurry, thats the best deal for you.

(on another note, no thread hijacking, but nudity especially from super models is more than welcome in my email lol)

Zach
I'd expect a lot of new registering activity when a new suffix becomes available, like .mobi or .tv.

Do you find that's the case?
^ you can say that.
i've registered quite a lot of .info domain names when they were newly released Wink
I'm not having a whole lot of luck either, but the tip about holding onto the domains for a while may not be such a bad idea. I want to develop some of my sites, and I have great development ideas, but site development can get expensive.