Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Best place to park domains?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm currently using Sedo parking, but I've read some things about Parked.com. Has anyone tried both? Which is better? I'm not getting a whole lot of click thrus at Sedo, and I'm hoping Parked might do better for me. I'm really hoping to turn around some of these domains this month, and I imagine better traffic and revenue will help me do that.

Any suggestions?
Parked.com is much better than sedo.
KaiyureBoy Wrote:I have read your article and have one question to ask, would you pls Post your MSN to me?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to sell my car beacause of serious diabetes, if you want to buy my beauty Lincoln car , pls contact me by kaiyure2000@gmail.com.

I don't use any chat.
You can post question here or PM me Wink
on one of my parked domains on sedo im getting 25 cent a click which is good
SEDO for sure! [Image: 08040837089cdf46631a10aca5258e16.gif]
all the paking company are good
I would try Fabulous, many have better luck with them over other parking providers
Any positive experiences with Godaddy parking? Cool
ChewTalka Wrote:Any positive experiences with Godaddy parking? Cool

I have been with GoDaddy parking for a while now, and well, it has been rather difficult to make any money, but maybe in time. My domains are fairly new...Smile
Hmm!!

I understand.
Pages: 1 2