Domain Social Forums

Full Version: affordable video hosting + ssl certificates ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Requirements:
100 gbs of HD, 2 GBs of RAM and 2 TBs of bandwidth, video hosting + ssl certificates.
What can you say about Tzulo.com cloud hosting services?
Are they reliable? What provider would you rather choose?
Hosting services from QHoster.com and Brixly.uk are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
Services Sales and support staff are always helpful, I have been a customer for some time now, and I intend to stay with them for the rest of my hosting projects.
I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am being a Tzulo.com customer.
I work in technology and collaborate with lots of other vendor support people, and never have I been so impressed with the response and quality on their support.
I turned my questions to Tzulo.com expert and they answered everything so that I could understand.
Prepay 2 months get 3rd month free. Prepay 10 months get 12months of service for free.
Plans from rockhoster.com and finaltek.com are full-featured and low cost.
Competitive prices, excellent speed, good security, and incredible customer service. Phone wait times are short and support was friendly and knowledgeable. They are the best at what they do!
I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff at Tzulo.com web host.
For what you get, the prices are fantastic. Lots of hosting providers charge a lot more for a lot less. Def. Recommend.
I was looking for reliable host with cheap pricing and Tzulo.com was top at the list. I made the change and have not had a problem since.
They are always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.