Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Managed cPanel VPS hosting accounts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys,
I need your help.
Require over 200 gbs of HD and 3 TB of bandwidth - Europe
What can you say about QHoster.com Managed cPanel VPS hosting accounts?
Any info on their reliability, uptime, speed?
VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and hostsailor.com are well-balanced and cost not much.
They are very professional and I would highly recommend them. Specially I love their control panel since its user friendly.
What are your current website management skills? What might you need help with?

I've been using 3v-host.com VPS hosting services for more than a half of the year. I like it.
What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
I've found these nice discount codes offered by QHoster.com professionals:
XMASQH25OFFHOST - 25% SHARED RESELLER VPS AND COMODO POSITIVE SSL - Recurring 2 more times!
XMASQH12OFFDEDI -12% - any billing cycle, Lifetime recurring discount on ALL SWITZERLAND AND USA DEDICATED SERVERS!
Well the best VPS deals are available not only from QHoster.com but from Rockhoster.com as plans cintain all necessary resources to run web sites smoothly and reliably.
I love them. I love them for their price. I love them for the uptime.
My experience with QHoster.com web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications.
All questions were answered and not just some of them. And when I had difficulties with some of the setup, they fixed things nearly immediately.