Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Looking for a Super fast processor in the USA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Need Super fast processor in the USA: 3 TB of HD, Linux.
What can you say about kvchosting.net dedicated server hosting?
What host is better from your views? Why?
Well kvchosting.net is not the only company to sign up with, hostingsource.com plans can be suitable for you as plans are full-featured and cheap. The support team is really friendly and helpful, having being able to solve any issues (rarely) I have come across.
I was aware of only 5 minutes downtime (if that) in the first 6 months I've been dealing with kvchosting.net web hosting provider.
The price is more than reasonable. The patience of their staff with people like me who need lots of guidance is much appreciated.
I have two domains hosted at kvchosting.net and just renewed both for a third year after looking around for better deals and, as usual, finding none.
This web host also provides web development so they can even answer questions about your website.
KVChosting.net is worthwhile.
They truly have the best services. Not to mention, great speed and amazing support.
WordPress install and all the basic features you would expect are better than most hosts at this price point.
Very happy with my switch to kvchosting.net website hosting. cPanel is excellent, easy to use and navigate.
+ more vote for KVChosting.net web host. Their customer service has been excellent, response times varying from 5-30 minutes.
Highly recommended. Their customer service has been excellent, response times varying from 5-30 minutes.