Domain Social Forums

Full Version: new business opportunity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
happy new year every one, it's quite sometime, I didn't post or read anything from this forum. How's every one's doing? I'm fine here and doing ok. This year I want to improve my internet marketing performance and try some new things out.

Today I want make a notice that I've found a new online business opportunity that you might be interested. Unlike others opportunity, this one actually you can enjoy yourself and get paid! [it's not get paid to test something out]

If you like games, this opportunity is for you.

check out this revolutionary opportunity by viewing get paid to play games video now
how much do you get paid
hi it depends, if you just play games may be from $20 to several hundred if you are very skillful but you can join as a promoter or associate so that you can earn more.

shoot me a pm if you are interested
I heard of Uvme, which many said is going to be another big scam. Is it so?? Are you mentioning about this site itself or is there any other pay to play games site??
ammulu Wrote:I heard of Uvme, which many said is going to be another big scam. Is it so?? Are you mentioning about this site itself or is there any other pay to play games site??

Hmm... I also heard that it seemed like a scam, but I am not sure. The thing is that I really don´t play games. To me is a waste of time, and really I don´t think I would want to do something like that... but thanks anyway.
I think it would be more profitable to use click exchange sites that allow you to cash out. You can at least run your own banners on those sites. I bet you have to play a lot of games to make the lowest payout level!
berlinlife06 Wrote:Hmm... I also heard that it seemed like a scam, but I am not sure. The thing is that I really don´t play games. To me is a waste of time, and really I don´t think I would want to do something like that... but thanks anyway.

well, you don't like to play games doesn't mean it is a scam, people don't like it because you need to involve and do some of hard work, like promotion. After all earning money require a process, if you don't like it, then sorry every opportunity is not for you.
I think you need to really look at their concept. Remember Agloco?

I wasn't necessarily a scam but their concept was really flawed. I don't know if anyone ever got paid but they went belly up a little while ago!
There are thousands and THOUSANDS of "business opportunities" requiring you to advertise and promote and refer to a site. What makes this one special?

I didn't know Agloco went over... but I do remember trying to get people to read their terms before signing up because I knew the model made no sense.
mhm and the link is already dead.
Pages: 1 2