Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Mexico dedicated server hosting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have a forum website(invision board) and need some inputs to select a dedicated server.
My forum has 8 million posts (Including posts and topics) in total.
Right now i am using Xeon 5260 2 bay chaisis
32 gb ram
400 gb SD
I just want to know how can we determine the server configuration ..based on what factors?
Current issues i am facing is database table crashes....
Any info on Digitalserver.com.mx Mexico dedicated server hosting? Alternatives ? Reviews ?

Thanks
I have been with digitalserver.com.mx Mexico web host for over 6 months and I have never had a problem.
Generally 100% uptime, good pricing, and professional service.
I would highly recommend these guys.
Check out deals from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com.
Product is bulletproof, and the service is unparalleled.
They’re a godsend, worth every penny.
The mail system works great, and their MySQL servers work better than any we have tried to date.
I recommend digitalserver.com.mx Mexico SSDhosting to anyone out there looking for an economical, reliable, and superior web hosting provider.
QHoster.com and ASVhost.com servers are well-balanced and cheap. Support and service have been great - both technical and billing. Performance and reliability have been excellent. Services delivers high quality and good value.
I was pleasantly impressed by the quality of digitalserver.com.mx Mexico web hosting services:
1) patient sales representative who explained me everything in details and found a good hosting fit for my needs,
2) really fast speed connectivity (my site's visitors are happy with the speed load of pages).
Accounts from kvchosting.net and hosting.uk are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
Reliable servers are excellent, trustworthy and really powerful - love all the features and the support.
I use digitalserver.com.mx Mexico SSDhosting services for not so long now and have never had any issues that they are unable to solve. The system is fast and efficient, very responsive and with many possibilities of configuration and customization for the experts, but with excellent guides that explain to beginners how to juggle.
Servers from kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
Their Customer Service is outstanding. Having 24/7 support from people who care and go out of their way to help is priceless.