Domain Social Forums

Full Version: VPS which is fully-managed and cheap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fully-managed VPS plans which asvhost.com and scalahosting.com provide are to my liking and I have to make a right choice, so what should I do?
I like cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting solutions. Luckily I haven't had to use the support a lot, but when I have had to use it, responses have been very fast, and they will work with you to get things fixed. The network uptime is great - 99.9% guarantee is correct - I am very glad.
Extremely and painlessly satisfied dealing with hostnamaste.com and their team, hosting service is superb.
I like their pricing and also so many useful 1-click installer scripts. Their customer support work 24/7 - they are ready to help.
VPS plans from libertyvps.net and host4.biz are worth trying.
They know what they're doing and they're nice about it when you don't have a clue.
You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

I found Hostforweb.com as a very good web hosting provider with a professional team.
They have a good price, I have good pings to my domain name. Speed connectivity is pretty fast.
I know netshop-isp.com.cy is an excellent Host, they willing to help their customers, you can always rely on them, we been with them for almost 8 months, the services has been great, we will strongly recommend them to anybody.
I've been using Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting service for about nine months. So far, my experience with them has been quite positive.
I would recommend them to every customer who wants reliability efficiency and easy management of their domain / website. Their support is tip-top.