Domain Social Forums

Full Version: scalahosting.com vs libertyvps.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So if you have to select between scalahosting.com and libertyvps.net, which VPS would you buy and why?
I have had a good experience using Libertyvps.net offshore VPS hosting services due to fast speed, good uptime and helpful support.
Features wise is excellent for my needs. Price is acceptable to me too. Neither the most expensive nor the cheapest.
Try VPS plans from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com as their plans are full-featured and low cost.
Their support rocks. Ultimately, you get what you pay for. I know first hand their support rocks, they’ve have tolerated me all this time.
You can rely on Libertyvps.net offshore hosting.
You can't beat the features for the price and the upgrade process has been extremely smooth.
I'd say this decent SSD web host is a great host for people like me who manage many different domains.
Accounts from luxhosting.lu and legionbox.com are full of useful resources and they can be quite good for meeting the needs of any discriminating web masters.
Very good servers, steady and fast, as well as a very pleasant support to work with - understanding experts that solve any issue in matter of minutes.
100% satisfied with Libertyvps.net bitcoin offshore hosting services. They give you all the features you could possibly need.
They also have great prices. They don't oversell and give you something good for your money.
Both companies - scalahosting.com and libertyvps.net - are worthwhile.
Their technical support seems to know what they're talking about when you have questions. And they offer alternative solutions to problems.
I was searching for reliable web hosting for my blog and some new projects. Libertyvps.net offers all I need and a very good customer support. Highly recommended host. The only host I've ever renewed my services with! Good prices, great uptime, and amazing support.
VPS accounts from legionbox.com and jollyworkshosting.com can be right for you.
Their customer support is great and incredible fast. When you write to support team, you get an answer usually within the hour allowing you to solve your problems quickly. I think their prices are really reasonable in contrast to the benefits you get.
There is no denying the fact that ssd hosting is much faster than regular one - that's why I decided to choose Libertyvps.net offshore hosting. They have fast servers, my sites are running fast. I am 100% satisfied client and can honestly say this host is trustworthy one.