Domain Social Forums

Full Version: VPS in Europe ... which one is better to sign up with?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which one is better to sign up with - either libertyvps.net or legionbox.com?
Every time I get in contact with Exmasters.com I get good results… you guys rock!
Recommend their Cheap VPS hosting to others. Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a website hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.
Can add that NetShop ISP is the host I really enjoy to deal with. Stable servers in Europe!
My site availability is almost 100%, so much extras, disk space and bandwidth are fantastic, though it doesnt affect the server status, very helpful staff.
Accounts which libertyvps.net and luxhosting.lu provide are solid and trustworthy.
They truly have the best services. Not to mention, great speed and amazing support.
I'd like to say that Libertyvps.net is an excellent Host, they willing to help their customers, you can always rely on them, we been with them for almost 8 months, the services have been great, we will strongly recommend them to anybody.
Wow. cloudarion.com has so cheap pricing for such resourceful hosting packages.
I like this decent hosting provider and can highly recommend their SSD VPS hosting services to others.
Double Thumbs Up!
Try VPS accounts from QHoster.com and HostingSource.com as they are proven to be the best in the whole IT industry.
Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great. Help is there at your service 24/7. Fast, efficient and there for you.