Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Shared account which is good for me ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comparing shared plans from kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com, which account is better to follow and why?
I have saved hundreds of $ by choosing kvchosting.net compared to going with another web host with some expensively licensed control panel.
I call it an all-inclusive hosting provider with a professional 24/7 customer support team.
I have dealt with many different providers, trying to solve many different problems.
Kvchosting.net rates at the top of my list for a satisfying experience.
Greatly Recommended!
Just a quick comment on hostforweb.com support team - I had an issue with images not displaying following a SSL cert added to the site. I spoke to their tech support via Live Chat and the issue was fixed in minutes. This is the way support should be, just fantastic. Recommend their shared hosting solutions.
Try plans from kvchosting.net and hosting.uk as they are proven to be the best in the whole IT industry.
They are simply the best hosts I've ever used. 5 star customer service and they are always fast and responsive to help. The site runs fast and smooth and I've never had a single server outage or problem. I recommend them to everyone I know. Couldn't be happier with their services!
I've been using hostmines.com for more than 7 months and must say that it is the best solution for running wordpress blogs.
Their support is very friendly and helpful and I never had problems with them. Anyone who needs reliable web hosting for a business website can trust them.
Plans from jollyworkshosting.com and hosting.uk are worthwhile.
They rock because their support is always helpful and attentive. They resolve an issue and don't quit on you. I use their live chat service for my setup issues and they fixed the problem without a hitch. These guys are great!
Great reliable webhost!

I have been with kvchosting.net ssd web hosting for a while now and have to say their reliability is great.
The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
Accounts from hostround.com and hosting.uk are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Their Customer Service is outstanding. Having 24/7 support from people who care and go out of their way to help is priceless.