Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Reliable and solid VPS provider ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
VPS plans from kvchosting.net and luxhosting.lu are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one, so what should I do?
Once I had a more informed opinion I saw some good hosts including Vpsblocks.com.au VPS hosting and this one I chose.
Uptime is good. And I have never had a problem using their control panel. I have been using them for half of a year now and must say that this experience has been great. Recommended.
VPS deals from luxhosting.lu and legionbox.com are the best in the whole IT industry.
Brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.
I brag all the time that I have never waited even one minute for the chat support person to start the session after I open the window.
Great job! Keep it up Kvchosting.net - the hosting service is definitely based on quality.
I appreciate kvchosting.net quality of SSDVPS hosting service, from the reliability of their servers to their live chat support, and enthusiastically recommend this host to my clients and colleagues. I just ended a session with their support and appreciated his technical knowledge and friendly demeanor.
It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is.
The key is finding a web hosting provider that can provide excellent customer support.

Pretty good offshore vps hosting deals offered by hostplay.com team.
I must say they provide really good customer support service. Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.
Try Hostingsource.com ssdvps hosting as an alternative. Stellar, speedy service on a server re-config to get SSL to work properly. Also: love how the cPanel has improved and the frequency of automated backups. All these three incidents have shown me the awesome support team that this web host has. The issues were resolved on time and I was kept updated on the progress.