Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Honest web hosts avilable in the market?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys

I'm looking for a web hosting service for a friend.
Requirements: 70 gbs of space (at least), GOOD uptime, easy-to-use control panel, great support (prompt and knowledgeable; if the turnaround time for urgent tickets is more than 2 hours, I'm not interested).
Any info on canspace.ca hosting in Canada? Can I trust them?

Thanks.
Services from jollyworkshosting.com and scalahosting.com are full-featured and cheap.
You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.
Since making the decision to move to QHoster.com this side of the business has been nothing but plain sailing!
I can't recommend their Canada website hosting enough - everything has been simple to implement and their tech support is fast and efficient.
KVChosting.net and legionbox.com plans are the best in the whole IT industry.
Summary:
- Great customer service
- Outstanding up-time
- Economical pricing
- Highly recommended.
My experience with QHoster.com web host has been 100% positive. I am not a techie and anything beyond publishing with MS Front Page is a mystery to me. The folks at this web host answer my questions quickly and fix any problems.
Honest hosts are: libertyvps.net and ssdcloud.us.
Their Core Mission is to deliver innovative and cost-effective solutions to meet every possible requirements that you may have!