Domain Social Forums

Full Version: hosting.uk vs hostnamaste.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which way is better to follow - hosting.uk or hostnamaste.com?
Since hostnamaste.com good technicians, they handle things faster and correct, so they can handle the technical issue better in less time.
This is a straightforward, easy-to-use service provider. Tech support is quick and reliable. Recommend their services!
Accounts from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are full-featured and cheap.They are so good in a customer support. I have had many questions about issues on which hosting companies are normally reluctant. They have an outstanding community. The questions get often answered in under an hour.
I have nothing bad to say about Hostnamaste.com Network only good. I'm in host heaven. Smile
Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.
Just here to say that I'm happy dealing with hosting.uk team. Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.
Use WPTUTS code for a 50% discount on their hosting through hosting.co.uk
I started purchasing services of hostnamaste.com 1,5 years ago and now even 4 of my friends are also getting web hosting services from them, I have never faced any issue, till now they have provided 100% uptime.