Domain Social Forums

Full Version: VPS is better to sign up with ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comparing VPS accounts from QHoster.com and Scalahosting.com, which one is better to sign up with?
This is a great website. It's easy to use and technical customer support is the best I've ever seen.
It's almost like walking right up to the owner and asking them for help. QHoster.com is a professional web hosting provider. Everything works fine.
Try VPS accounts which scalahosting.com and luxhosting.lu provide as they are reliable enough to have a deal with.
Great value, economic hosting and a million-dollar support. Those guys rock!
I have three websites hosted at QHoster.com web host. If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this host is the way to go.
Personally I like QHoster.com hosting. It took about a half hour to an hour for my VPS to be configured and ready. The server that I was placed on was faster in just about every way than the servers I had been on in the past and I have not experienced any downtime that I was not notified about beforehand.
Cool web host! They offer 30 Locations: UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia) and many more.

QHoster.com provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.
+ nice payment options like Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller and more.
VPS plans from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are worthwhile.
They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my php questions. They are definitely worth a shot.