Domain Social Forums

Full Version: The best shared account to have a deal with
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shared plans from kvchosting.net and hostforweb.com are to my liking and I have to select the best one for hosting a blog, so which way is better to follow?
Cool web host, you can trust kvchosting.net - They have a live chat feature that's very useful for real time problem solving.
The only thing I would change is to make the interface more user friendly when editing my Web sites.
Accounts from jollyworkshosting.com and luxhosting.lu can be right for meeting all your needs.
Excellent customer service, literally minutes to reply. From a month of experience, the servers have never had connection issues. Sometimes speed seemed to get stuck for 1-2 secs, could be my side though.
Finally, I've found a good home for my web sites, kvchosting.net is the best solution for hosting any kind of web sites.
You will get pure solid-state (SSD) storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds.
Plans from simplenet.io and luxhosting.lu are worthwhile.
Technical Support deserves particular recognition for his ability to resolve problems speedily and in a very considerate manner. They are exactly what you would hope for from technical support.
So far I have no downtime. The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.
If you value excellent service, advice and professional support don't look any further. Give Hostforweb.com Web Hosting a chance - you won't regret it.