Domain Social Forums

Full Version: jollyworkshosting.com vs qhoster.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which VPS is the best to sign up with - either jollyworkshosting.com or qhoster.com?
I'm in the process of launching an e-commerce application. QHoster.com guys are tops in their support. You don't have to look any further.
Plans from jollyworkshosting.com and qhoster.com are full-featured and low cost.
Their customer support is simply outstanding. Quick to be summoned, they solve your problem in no time, and they even offer a little personality. I’m overall satisfied.
VPS plans from luxhosting.lu and hostingsource.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
The staff is always nice. Every time I had a problem or something I didn't know they offer to fix it in no time. The prices are good, and you get what you paid for.
All in all, jollyworkshosting.com has been the best.
As for uptime, I've never experienced any major downtime apart from when I started - I would have 5-10 minutes of downtime but these days, it's near 99.9%.
I've never had a problem with QHoster.com web hosting. I just realized, today, that I should go online and give them a good review somewhere. I had a few problems when I first signed up (not with them, just with mistakes I made) and they were very willing to help me and explain things to me.
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

So far QHoster.com has been an exceptional host. They are fast, great customer service. I have no complaints.
VPS accounts which QHoster.com and ASVhost.com provide are good enough to have a deal with.
The staff is very knowledgeable, patient and fast.
The best web hosting companies for sure.
I have used many webhosting providers but I feel QHoster.com to be the best among all, not because of the packages and service they are providing, it's the really best Hosting server I have ever used. The price is great. The features are great. Fast support via online chat... .