Domain Social Forums

Full Version: EU server provider
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Should I have a deal with legionbox.com or hosting.uk in terms of buying a server in EU?
My experience using NetShop ISP EU web hosting service has been superb. Site performance is great!
Good hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
First-class attitude. Very professional in approach and follow-up. Exmasters.com is a very good EU web host.
I am extremely happy with their services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.

+ get Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").
I know Qhoster.com is by FAR the best hosting company I have ever used.
The support is second to none, I have a professional, courteous response within 2 minutes usually!
I'd recommend cloudarion.com hosting. Don't look any further, it's a true gem that fits any budget!
These guys are the best out there, they offer great services and customer support.
I've been with hostforweb.com hosting for over 6 months now and their service is excellent. My page is up all the time, fast downloads, they answered a few questions I had promptly. Highly recommended. Their customer service has been excellent, response times varying from 5-30 minutes.