Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Wordpress hosting service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which Wordpress hosting is better to sign up with - either kvchosting.net or simplenet.io?
Very Good Experience. Kvchosting.net is a nice host. Keep up the good work guys!
Speed connectivity is pretty fast.
Doing some more research, I discovered kvchosting.net web host. They were offering an initial signup discount that was too good to ignore. I will be migrating all my current customers, their sites, hosting and domains to their SSD servers next week.
My previous host was so bad, my site was down almost daily, I found kvchosting.net and have never looked back.
IMO, they are the absolute best-hosting provider out there.
My experience has been great and I will definitely continue using kvchosting.net cheap hosting services.
The help guides are detailed and largely up-to-date, but I used them less than I normally would, because most stuff simply works well as is and as it comes pre-configured.
Have a look at plans from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com as they are Wordpress-friendly and reliable.
They have great support, cheap prices and relevant technology.