Domain Social Forums

Full Version: What dedicated server to choose, please help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've found OBhost.net is offering specials on dedicated servers: https://www.obhost.net/dedicated-servers.php
Need - RAM - 24 GB, Disk - 2 x 1 TB SAS, budget $100-150/mo.
What server can you recommend me to choose?
The most reliable servers from QHoster.com and ASVhost.com are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
I was very happy with the speed and the website security they provided. I was also very happy with their prices and the general customer's interface.
I was impressed and will definitely continue using hostnamaste.com Cheap Dedicated Server if they are competitive on price.
I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.
Apart from storing your site, what services will you need from your hosting provider?
Lots of useful features are included in cloudarion.com SSD web hosting plans.
Recommend to use them for those who want to be successful in the IT industry.
I recommend choosing Accuweb hosting for dedicated server hosting as per your requirement. Accu Webhosting offers Full Root Access, cPanel Control Panel, WHM Control Panel, reverse DNS set up, Hyper-V, Xen, VMware, KVM virtualization, and more. So get your Dedicated Server now!