Domain Social Forums

Full Version: VPS which is reliable and cheap ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and hosting.uk are nice for me and I wonder which plan I should try and why?
These hosts - kvchosting.net and hosting.uk - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Their Uptime is great and have dedicated staff to help customer.
Well, I'm very satisfied with using kvchosting.net SSD VPS hosting services.
Support staff ROCKS!!! EVERY time I have a request, problem, or issue I get an answer or a response quicker than if I could do things myself.
VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are worth trying.
Speed is great, uptime has been consistently great, email is reliable and support, if needed, is timely and efficient.
Kvchosting.net is the place to host your web sites - I am happy with their SSD VPS hosting!
These guys are great. My last provider was causing me serious issues. In complete frustration, I decided to find reliable and honest one.
I have been with kvchosting.net for over 6 months and i have never had a problem.
Generally 100% uptime, good pricing and professional service.
I would highly recommend these guys.
Give kvchosting.net a try. This is the best solution for your money. I've had nothing but good experiences here.
I haven't had single problem yet. They were quick to answer my technical question. I highly recommend their services.
For me, that cheerful, ungrudging support is priceless. I simply LOVE my host!
Well, kvchosting.net SSD VPS may be a bit more expensive, but the support is superb - usually less than 10 minutes for response and solution.