Domain Social Forums

Full Version: EU server provider
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is that QHoster.com or ASVhost.com? Which one is the best?
I recommend QHoster.com to anyone who appreciates great customer service and an affordable yet uncompromising hosting provider.
They are extremely fast and my hosting was up only few hours after payment.
The first time i registered with QHoster.com it was for a single site of a local newspaper in my country. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would rate them 9.5. Great job.
KVChosting.net and serverhino.com plans are full-featured and cheap.
Best hosts out there so far. Great service. No hassle.
Nothing bad to say. QHoster.com is professional web hosting provider. Everything works fine.
Server locations: UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), and more.
The support team is the USA so that is much appreciated. Their Cpanel is feature rich and easy to use.
Well, QHoster.com team will take care of you, as they have me.
I've been moving from host to host trying different ones out, and so far QHoster.com has been the best. Top notch support!
It was also very easy to upgrade, took only a minute and can be done at any time.