Domain Social Forums

Full Version: The recommendation for the best domain hosting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Sirs,

can you recommend me reliable hosting for a maximum of $25 per month to have ultra fast loading pages.
Please give concrete help because I searched in a variety of companies remained very confused and I apologize in advance to the dictionary because I use a translator.

Would like to know your views on swissns.ch website hosting solutions?
Thank you for your specific recommendations.
Services from rockhoster.com and monsterhost.com can be right for you.
Good prices, outstanding reliability, absolutely secure. Nevertheless, what makes them the very best hosting providers is their PEOPLE and the service they provide. Kind, prepared, always ready.
These guys will open ports and enable features they'll even transfer sites for free. Swissns.ch will meet your needs.
They have amazing support, either by phone (very fast, no more than 3 minutes wait time). Their support personnel are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.
You may notice many different kinds of web hosting providers and all of them are top of their quality.
Fantastic host. I have used a couple of others and finally switched to swissns.ch hosting. I run my web sites on their VPS account and everything works fine.
I must say swissns.ch web hosting is GOOD! I have had responses in a short amount of time and they have solved my problem every time. Great support and pricing. It may not have all the latest features etc. So far everything is good...
Excellent, quality hosting with quality support. I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever. Swissns.ch is a nice host.
The customer service is prompt and will get you the information you need to make your website function the best.