Domain Social Forums

Full Version: SSD VPS provider ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which SSD VPS is better to sign up with  - hostingsource.com or qhoster.com?
Highly recommend QHoster.com service for any kind of web sites.
Support is helpful, servers are fast and stable.
VPS plans from asvhost.com and libertyvps.com can be right for you.
If you are looking for a cheap and fast webhosting company, then they are your best choice!
The techs at QHoster.com walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible.
Good support information including knowledgebase and regularly updated system status.

Highly recommended!
I can say that I'm glad to deal with QHoster.com hosting services. I have an issue in one small area Technical Support almost impossible to get them on the phone and the live chat service is really a hit or miss you never really know when they will be available.
They even have nice scripting extras and spamassassin.
Accounts from legionbox.com and brixly.uk are full-featured and reliable enough to sign up with.
The tech support crew is knowledgeable and responds quickly to help you resolve any issues. I know this personally because I have contacted them with my problems several times and those issues were resolved quickly and to my customer's satisfaction. Great Prices, Great Offerings, and Great Service.
Well, QHoster.com is a nice host, it accepts Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller and more.
Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.
VPS plans from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are full-feayured and cheap.
They have provided an exceptional customer service. These folks are knowledgeable and quick to resolve any issues.
If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is QHoster.com - I am happy with the customer service and am also happy with the control panel.