Domain Social Forums

Full Version: hostingsource.com vs kvchosting.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which SSD VPS is better tos ign up with - hostingsource.com or kvchosting.net?
I can recommend you try to compare rates, features, compatibility, performance, and reliability.

I was recommended to try kvchosting.net as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. My site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately. Recommend their SSD VPS solutions.
Try VPS plans from qhoster.com and rockhoster.com are worthwhile.
No matter what time of day I have ever had to contact technical support with a query, they've always responded quickly and efficiently and never let me down.
I have done a search via Yahoo and found the host called kvchosting.net SSD web hosting provider.
Their pricing impressed me a lot and features made me feel they are unique. Recommended.
+ vote for kvchosting.net - The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.
I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.
I was recommended to try hostingsource.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. the online chat facility has been very good from a customer service point of view, and they are very helpful when it comes to getting your own website up and running.
I'm using hostingsource.com SSD VPS to host multiple websites, including a couple of my clients.
Uptime is great - thanks them a lot. It is the host I have trusted and so far they have come through 100%.