Domain Social Forums

Full Version: luxhosting.lu vs monsterhost.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which VPS should I have a deal with - luxhosting.lu or monsterhost.com?
If you need a quality VPS, have a look at plans from hostnamaste.com and hostingsource.com. The quality of work, attention to details and communication have been great.
VPS plans from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com can be right for you.
Not much story:
- Came to them due to low cost.
- Am staying with them because of low cost and good support.
- Importantly I find people there with 24/7 are caring.
- Am happy with their work.
It happened so that I have been with hostforweb.com VPS hosting for a wile now and i have found there customer service very good so far.
Hosting performance is extremely quick compared to my last hosting provider.
Check out plans from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net.
Their prices are reasonable and it is fairly simple to sign up and pay. I was also pleased with the amount of space and bandwidth they give you. I am very satisfied and will continue to do business with them.
No doubt, Centohost.com is really professional, and they have the quickest support ever.
Price to service to ease-of-use to features its just a great deal and they just added lots of new stuff. Very competitive pricing.
VPS accounts from asvhost.com and libertyvps.net are worth trying.
The support is 5 stars, they're very good and quick. I don't think one needs anything better than that.
I can say that hostingsource.com is the first host I like.. Excellent hosting... keep up the good work guys...