Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Feature-rich cPanel web hosting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Guys
I am here only to find out any reputed company who are willing to host our Online Pharmacy.
Also what are payment processor options? I know it's hard to find payment processor so will be taking Bitcoins to start with.
What can you say about Hostingwalay.pk cPanel web hosting?
Any suggestions and replies are very much appreciated.
Quality hosting can be got from time-tested companies: hosting.uk and yourwebsite.com.
I am currently hosting my websites at these hosting providers and I am totally satisfied with their hosting capabilities and support.
I recommend rockhoster.com. They do have a lot of good features come with their services.
Make sure you'll have something like a personal representative or sales representative in the hosting provider so you can easily deal with various issues related to service usage. You can also try digitalserver.com.mx cPanel web hosting - I am happy with their uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters.
What's your hosting budget?
You can also try greenwebpage.com website hosting solutions. They are good at what they do, it's not overpriced claptrap.
KVChosting.net and QHoster.com plans are worthwhile.
They have very great support and amazing services with very fast reply from Monday to Sunday.
This host has been incredibly easy to use, very helpful and oh so cheap. HostingWalay.pk web panel they developed is very easy to use and intuitive.
You can't beat the price, the support is wonderful and quick, they love giving their users, all sorts of goodies.
QHoster.com plans can be right for you.
These are the best hosting services' around. Great support staff, responds to tech calls quickly and fix's issue's even if there not a server problem. What more can you ask from a hosting service?