Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Server provider in Europe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comparing servers from legionbox.com and hostround.com, which way is better to follow and why?
Since I've signed up with digitalserver.com.mx dedicated server, every single question I've had has been answered immediately and intelligently.
Uptime has been excellent and when something happens if anything support is on top of it. The customer service is good here as well.
Have a look at plans which operavps.com provides.
They have active support which helps much in setting up a server and in fixing any other issues if they occur.
Take a look at Mydreams.cz hosting solutions. Accept Paypal, bitcoin.
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
Servers from qhoster.com and legionbox.com are well-balanced and low cost.
They have great staff - they know what they are talking about and are easy to contact. Their chat function rocks. They do what they say.
I've been with NetShop ISP cheap web hosting for about a month. So far, my experience with them have been quite positive.
Great value for money and many packages to suit individual needs.
The best support team.
I moved to exmasters.com website hosting after reading reviews and having a terrible experience with my previous host.
I am very happy with their support and i do recommend them for anyone who looks for the best web hosting provider.
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

I host my sites on many hosting servers and I can definitely say that centohost.com is one of the best hosting providers in the business. Recommend their servers.