Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Need a good E-commerce Web Host
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
What is the best web hosting for High Power websites out there?
I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates, DDos protected
Have seen QHoster.com offered nice hosting plans.

How reliable is this host? Any other recommendations?
Accounts from hostingsource.com can be quite suitable for you.
You will be pleased with speed connectivity, network uptime and customer support service.
For the price I pay for the amount of space I get QHoster.com is a brilliant host. I couldn't ask for faster support.
Usually requests are answered with in 15 minutes. They truly care about your well being and are such nice people.
Impressed with QHoster.com web host. They currently have 30 locations: UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois) and more. I've found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.
Nice one! QHoster.com accepts Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
I can honestly say that QHoster.com has lived up to what is advertised. I am very happy with the performance of my sites there.
Overall, this appears to be a decent company that is really trying to make a good name for itself in the web hosting business.