Domain Social Forums

Full Version: VPS to choose the best one ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comparing VPS plans from libertyvps.net and asvhost.com, which account is better to sign up with and why?
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

I like hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS host. They supply the kind of affordable service that anyone would appreciate.
They will help you with anything be it scripts, billing, or the server itself.
KVChosting.net and QHoster.com plans are the best to have a deal with.
Great hosts and great staff. Excellent product with outstanding up time.
I started using NetShop ISP VPS hosting when I needed additional storage space for my stock photography site.
Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic, and their prices are outstanding.
QHoster.com is the best place to buy a VPS account from.
Customer service and technical support is INCREDIBLY (!) knowledgeable, efficient, professional, helpful & courteous. Site has never had any downtime. Definitely recommend.
I have no complaints, and I even referred a few of my co-workers to use cloudarion.com SSD VPS as well.
They have been fabulous, guiding me to transfer my domain, copying my site files WITHOUT any downtime, and even providing documentation to get started.
Why not try Exmasters.com VPS hosting?
Speed and uptime proved by this web host are perfect.
Great value for money!
I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff at Libertyvps.net web host.
For what you get, the prices are fantastic. Lots of hosting providers charge a lot more for a lot less. Def. Recommend.