Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Server to sign up with
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Servers from brixly.uk and legionbox.com are well-balanced and resourceful and I wonder which way is betetr to stick to and why?
How large is your website and what are its storage needs? What's your hosting budget?

Happy with hostforweb.com hosting. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me. The support works 24/7/365.
My sites are always online and I am happy that my visitors are satisfied with the speed connectivity.

Top web host to deal with. highly recommended.
I vote for legionbox.com.
Their servers are solid in price, and never had a server fail or go offline. Best: they don't upsell and they don't have support always trying to get into your account and database....and what they charge per month is as stated = not unexpected fees = no unexpected charges. These hosting companies are very underrated = I strongly recommend, trust.
Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.
I know tzulo.com is a professional web server hosting provider. Everything works fine.
Give kvchosting.net a try. All that really matters is which web hosting is right for you.
It is one of the few hosts on the Internet known as a true hosting provider.
QHoster.com servers are well-balanced and cost not much.
They have great support, cheap prices and relevant technology.
Now, I do want to say that xxiwebhosting.com has been responsive in their dealings, which cannot be said about many other hosts.
They have great customer support. I love the prices. The server was down for about 15 minutes one month.

Customers should open a support ticket and mention XXI2022-25 promo to get a lifetime 25% discount on the server price (should do this after ordering, but before paying). First come, first served.
Thanks for all your replies, dudes.
I have decided to use legionbox.com services and will share my experience with them later on.