Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Looking for professional Linux hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I am looking for Linux cpanel hosting:
Disk space - 20 gbs of SSD disk
Bandwidth - 500 gbs
Please suggest good host.
How is INSIGHT WEB HOSTING solution? Can I rely on them?

Thanks.
You can also try OBhost.net Cheap VPS. Experts are able to help you with everything you may need (scripts installation, etc.) for free.
Promocode: LOVEOBHOST - Save 30% On Every Package.
Have a look at plans from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com.
The Services here are excellent. I was looking for a low cost website hosting company that met my needs and didn’t leave me without the essentials that I needed. I found everything right here at these hosts. Technical support is fast and prompt.
Can say that Hostnamaste.com is the best KVM VPS host I have ever used! In the last year I've been upgraded more times that I can remember.
I was constantly getting kicked out from the last hosts that I have used as I use quite a lot of transfer and disk space.
I'm pleased to say that exmasters.com VPS hosting provider has delivered exactly on their 99.9% uptime promise.
The prices are higher but they do not oversell and you get what you pay for.
Everything is simply amazing and has remained consistently so.
Plans from rockhoster.com and asvhost.com are worthwhile.
To me, main things which differentiate between top hosting companies and average service provider are :
- Experience
- Good Servers
- Low Cost
- Simple Hosting Panels
- Speedy Support
I think these hosts fit in all of these well.
I found exmasters.com web host and needed to transfer my files to their VPS hosting account.
I couldn't have done it without support team, their replies were quick and the instructions were easy to follow, which made it possible for even a non-techie like me to do.
Plans from rockhoster.com and libertyvps.net are worth your attention.
Pleasant and patient. Geeks with grace comes to mind. Seriously, if you have a problem with your host, give them 5 minutes and you will see why I made time to write about them. You will be glad you did.