Domain Social Forums

Full Version: VPS to buy from a decent provider ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
VPS plans from hostsailor.com and hostforweb.com are provided on lovely conditions and I have to select the best one, so what should I do?
You need to have a minute to think of your current needs. Decide what you need for sure. Linux or Windows? Which virtualization etc... But if you are looking to build list of candidates - go ahead and check kvchosting.net, rockhoster.com as well.
VPS plans from qhoster.com and canspace.ca are well-balanced and cheap.
Qualified and fast support, which is always responsive and helps. Adequate prices and reliability.
No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Must say that I was fully-impressed with hostforweb.com vps hosting service.
I don’t mind paying the extra for the service and support that I have received. I have sent in support tickets that were answered in less then one hour. Great job
Use VPS accounts from hostingsource.com. Summary:
- Great customer service
- Outstanding up-time
- Economical pricing
- Highly recommended.
I am really happy to have found rockhoster.com hosting service. I have also found the control panel very easy to use making the first setup and config there after quick.
KVChosting.net and rockhoster.com plans are good enough to sign up with.
Very good services and support with low rate are available from them.
I have used a couple of others and finally switched to hostforweb.com web host. I can't see me ever switching to a different host.
I've found their support to be good. They respond quickly, know how to fix problems, spend an appropriate amount of time investigating and responding to issues.
You can rely on Hostforweb.com web hosting. They go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!