Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Right shared account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comparing shared accounts from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net, which plan is better to sign up with and why?
You can get ssd shared hosting at kvchosting.net web host. Customer service is second to none. All my support requests are handled under 5 minutes.
They even re-installed my content management system for me after they found out the problem I had stemmed from me installing the wrong version.
Shared accounts from qhoster.com can be quite good for you.
Helpful, friendly manner, prompt reply.
The service, reliability, features and price are, in my opinion, unrivaled.
Hostingsource.com uptime has always been great. Their control panel is easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface.
I really appreciate them, now I realized that moving my hosting to hostingsource.com was a clever decision...
I am able to focus on my business instead of worrying about my site's uptime, since all that is taken care of very well.
Can recommend you to try Virtono.com Web Hosting - Pay €1 EUR and get 6 months of premium Web Hosting.
The techs walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible.
I vote for hostingsource.com.
Their prices are very good, their services match or beat what other hosting companies offer and they seem to never have any down time, at least none that has every effected me. I recommend them to anyone looking for great hosting at a reasonable price.
I was looking for a host that will provide a good reseller account and was very lucky to have found Hostingsource.com web host.
I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans. Great Web host with friendly support. Very nice experience.