Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Looking for Intel Xeon E5 server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey dudes,
I require your help to find a good and cheap hosting solution according to my requirements:
Intel Xeon E5 server with 6 CPU cores
Fully managed
128 GB DDR4 RAM
4 TB disck
Would like to ask you to share your views on Gigapros.com server hosting solutions. Is it a reliable host?
They are offering
Quote: Wrote:Special offer on this server configuration. Price $69
Where can I find any possible customer hosting reviews about them?
Any fresh discounts, please?
I would STRONGLY recommend Gigapros.com dedicated servers to anyone that is setting up a website.
It's satisfying to be able to quickly handle the technical side of hosting my site and remain focused on improving the content.
Have a look at servers from kvchosting.net and qhoster.com as they are worthwhile.
Awesome. The customer service is good, I had to get some info and someone got back to me within 15 minutes via email. Their response time is very fast. I could see them in the Top Rankings in great offering great hosting products and customer service at an affordable price range.
Take a look at these servidores dedicados. The only reason I have contacted Digitalserver.com.mx support is due to questions about setting things up.
I have NEVER had such a high level of support from a company before. These guys bend over backwards and go out of their way to assist.
Why not give GTHost.com instant dedicated hosting a try?
Over 20 server locations to choose from. Low-cost trial starting at $5/day.
This web host offers discount program - pay for 3, 6, 12 months - get 5%, 10%, 15% discount.
I have a small personal website, and it hasn't been down a minute since I signed up with Hostingsource.com web hosting.
Support is good - ticket system works well. They are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.
Features are excellent and pricing is competitive.