Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Any good offshore dedicated server?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I want to host an ASP.NET application with SQL Server.
The application shall be accessed by over 10k users. Mainly a database oriented application.
What server configuration i need to host this.
Can I trust Zakservers.com offshore server hosting?
Any feedbacks? What host is better?

Thanks and Regards
I am very happy with NetShop ISP Cyprus offshore hosting services. Uptime is perfect and speed connectivity is pretty fast.
The online chat support is fantastic and 24/7! I cannot tell you how helpful it is to have access to it at 3 AM.
Servers from qhoster.com and maxrdp.com can be right for you.
Great hosting companies with great staff. Outstanding support! These people are very professional and very helpful and can help you each and every step of web hosting.
I can't possibly rave about them more. I've always been frustrated by hosting in the past. Not with NetShop-isp.com.cy web hosting.
Well recommended, great host, good support and great prices for anyone wanting to get their website hosted.
I am really glad that my site is hosted by NetShop ISP Offshore Cyprus Web Hosting because they conquered this good rating when they have helped and solved some problems which occurred during the purchase and payment. All the time when I used support I got prompt and according replies.
Extremely and painlessly satisfied dealing with QHoster.com servers and their team, hosting service is superb. Recommended Web Host!
I've been hosting with large hosting providers, and the major problem with most webhosts is customer support and overloaded servers.
You may want to check here as well:
They are the best offshore provider
https://libertyvps.net/