Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Any VPS? I can go Up to $30/month
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys
I'm looking for a reliable VPS hosting provider for a Good Price I can go Up to $30/month
Anyone know where I can find it ? What can you say about Kvchosting.net and also HostingSource.com VPS hosting and reliability?

Thanks in advance
I've finally found a good home with hostingsource.com web host. I especially love their support. Generally 100% uptime... Lots of nice features like SSH.
The only thing I would change is to make the interface more user friendly when editing my Web sites. KVChosting.net is great ! Best technical support I have ever had.
Give my vote for kvchosting.net web host. Their professionals are able to customize any services/features you may need.
This truly appreciable web host will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.
Accounts from hostsailor.com and libertyvps.net are good enough to sign up with.
Their servers have been reliable and fast and always available. Haven't experienced any downtime at all.
If you are looking for a hosting plan at cheap prices, very reliable and great service, go to kvchosting.net SSD VPS hosting in the USA.
The crew there offers fast courteous service. They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.
VPS plans from maxrdp.com and rockhoster.com are full of useful resources.
They provide Redundant Servers and Quality Support which ensure maximum customer satisfaction with a standard set of performance and reliability.