Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Web host with good pricing, server stability?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to choose the best and the most reliable hosting provider.

Require over 30 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 1 TB of bandwidth, Linux
What can you say about Greenwebpage.com web hosting services?
Any info on their reliability, uptime, speed?
Their pricing, server stability, customer support and speed connectivity?
I like PlanetHoster.com website hosting pricing and also so many useful 1-click installer scripts. Servers are stable - this what I was looking for long time.
Certified datacentres in France + Swiss and Canada, Anti-malware protection, 14-day money-back guarantee.
I think you need a dedicated server.
Check https://serverhino.com/dedicated/
Prices start from below 40 Euro per month .
IMHO, you will make right decision to choose Virtono.com Cloud VPS - The KVM 1G plan (1GB of RAM) for only 2.5Euros monthly.
Their team can help you to move all content (files, scripts, mysql) from another host without downtime for free.
Pretty OpenVZ VPS good are offered by hostnamaste.com experts. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
Happy dealing with them. It happened so that Rightservers.com offers very good hosting capabilities within their Managed VPS for Entrepreneurs.
Never experienced any downtime. They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.
Web hosting plans from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of standard features and services at no additional cost.