Domain Social Forums

Full Version: VPS hosting with server managing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey dudes,
need a reliable host offering VPS hosting with server managing: 4 gb ram, 80 gbs of SSD, 1 tb bandwidth, Linux.
There are many web hosts out there in the hosting services market. What host is better?
Do you know anything about Exmasters.com VPS hosting hosting?
Alternatives?
I think you should to consider and check as many as possible various providers.
If you ask me I would recommend to check hostingsource.com as well. They are old established provider with good reputation.
I am fully satisfied and will definitely transfer all my sites to Exmasters.com decent professional web host.
It is great web hosting provider with good pricing and unique features! Best technical support I have ever had.
Get Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").
Well it was over 10 months I used Exmasters.com VPS hosting in the USA - everything works.
I was also happy with the performance and reliability of the service.
I'm in the process of moving my other sites to them and thinking to switch from shared to VPS account.
My website response times have never been faster and support level is above and beyond. If you are thinking about switching, Exmasters.com is the hosting provider to go with.
Maxrdp.com and rockhoster.com VPS accounts can be the options for you.
These guys are amazing. My sites were set up in minutes and they have been up since. No trouble, hassles or miscommunication. GREAT!
I took the plunge with exmasters.com and haven't regret a thing. No slow servers, the website is always online and running fast. Happy with them.