Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Reliable Hosting for online pharmacy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,
I am here only to find out any reputed provider who are willing to host our Online Pharmacy.
Also, what are payment processor options? I know it's hard to find payment processor so will be taking Bitcoins to start with.
Do you think HostingSource.com US ssd hosting will work fine for my needs? Any info on them?
Alternatives, please?
Any suggestions and replies are very much appreciated.
I signed up with hostingsource.com web host, which was pretty straight forward. Then came the time to test their system by trying to upload a couple of pages.
This decent host also offers excellent value for money with a lot of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.
Planethoster.com and hostingsource.com plans are solid and trustworthy enough to have a deal with.
Their business packages are really fast, I have high-traffic websites and I think these hosts are only helping me to serve my customers better.
I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
If you are not 100% happy with the place you are now at, then can highly recommend hostingsource.com US web host to you.
I can highly recommend Hostingsource.com web host to others. Their pricing is quite good. For me, that cheerful, ungrudging support is priceless. I simply LOVE my host!
Speed and access to servers is great, feature to price ratio is hard to beat. Highly recommend Hostingsource.com US hosting solutions for running any website.
Good uptime, good support - most of the time!