Domain Social Forums

Full Version: web server hosting with many resouces?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey dudes,
I require your help to find a good and cheap hosting solution according to my requirements:
==> 2000 GB - Disk Space, 40000 GB - Traffic
Would like to ask you to share your views on GTHost.com instant server hosting solutions.
Any reviews? What host is better? Why? Alternatives for comparison, please?
Low-cost trial starting at $5/day. Web host offers discount program - pay for 3, 6, 12 months - get 5%, 10%, 15% discount. Give GTHost.com dedicated hosting a try.
Speed connection has been fast - I am glad. I'm impressed with GTHost.com server hosting provider.
They gave me two public IP addresses! I had to pay my previous provider extra to get just one.
Good dedicated server host with cheap servers - Setup takes 10-15 mins. It's cool.
USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle.
Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.
Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver.

The price, bandwidth, and storage are excellent. GTHost.com support is professional, communicative, and quite fast.
Speed is great and everything just works. Been with GTHost.com instant server hosting for over 6 months, they "Rock".
Their pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support.
KVChosting.net and maxrdp.com servers are well-balanced and low cost.
Everything I need from 99% uptime, 24/7 customer support, flexible c-panel, flexible email service feature, easy ftp, storage and many more are provided by them to the max.